What is Futura?
Futura Finance is a community-driven evolution of yield-generating contracts on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC): not only do you get rewarded in your choice of rewards, but you have the opportunity to automatically reinvest and compound your earnings. Futura is a true passive income generator!
The $FFT token has two functions that occur during each trade: Reflection and LP Acquisition. The token contract employs a static rewards system—12% of every transaction is divided among the following:
- 7% Rewards are redistributed to holders
- 3% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth
- 2% goes to marketing to help spread the word
- 3% extra sell fee is divided evenly among the three mentioned above.
- 8% Rewards
- 4% Liquidity Pool
- 3% Marketing
In order to fully understand our rewards redistribution, you first need to understand how reflection tokens have worked in the past.
This is a concept that was popularized by Safemoon. The mechanism incentivizes token holders to hold in order to earn dividends from the transactions (buys and sells). Redistribution is based on percentage (in the contract), current token balance and number of holders.
This means that whenever a transaction takes place, anyone who is already holding Safemoon will get a percentage of that transaction given to them in more Safemoon. The problem with this, is that in order to turn that Safemoon into “real” money, you have to sell it, which inevitably brings the price of the coin down.
Popularized by HODL and GhostFace, a transaction fee is applied to every single buy /sell order, tokens are then swapped in real time for BNB and added to a POOL to earn interest (similar to how liquidity pools work). Holders can then go to a website and manually claim the BNB earned at a specific time (daily / weekly / etc..). The BNB they can collect is based on their percentage of token holdings and the current pool size. So if 100 people each owned one HODL coin, and there were 50 BNB tokens in the pool, each holder would get .5 BNB.
Claiming manually is unintuitive for a few reasons:
- You have to connect your wallet manually to the website
- Timed withdrawals (daily, weekly, etc) require you to return frequently to manually claim your BNB, and if you forget to claim, your BNB is lost forever.
- There is already a barrier of entry to be able to transact on the Binance smart chain. It is difficult for the average holder to understand the value until they go through the full claiming experience. With auto-claim, they can see results just by refreshing their wallet.