Futura Finance

Reinvest and Choose Your Rewards

Choose from ADA, BNB, BUSD, CAKE, ETH, FFT, or any combination of these.
Holders can choose between any combination of rewards using our Dapp. They can also choose to have any portion of their rewards re-invested automatically after each cycle, for true passive income.
A holder can choose to convert a percentage of their daily rewards to FFT. Let's say a holder chooses to receive 10% of its daily reward portion in FFT. The contract will then buy FFT tokens from PancakeSwap and send them to the holder's wallet with 10% of their allocated rewards. The remaining 90% of the rewards will be sent in the form of the holders choosing. They can choose any percentage of rewards that adds up to 100.